Why PHYT’S ?
A pioneer in Natural Cosmetics, PHYT’S is a world leader of Certified Organic Skincare. Every product, both for in-spa use and for the retail consumer, is Certified Organic according to the Cosmebio Charter by QUALITE FRANCE. Proof of our Organic integrity!
What PHYT’S Does Use?
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Magnesium)
- Vitamins A, B, C, E & P
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
What PHYT’S Doesn’t Use?
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Ingredients
- Synthetic Stabilizers
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Animal Products
- GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms)
COSMEBIO requirements of commitment concerning the “BIO” Label ingredients:
- 95% minimum of the plant ingredients come from Organic Agriculture
- 95% minimum of the ingredients must come from Natural Origins
- 10% minimum of the ingredients finished product must be Certified Organic
- 5% maximum of the ingredients may be chemical or synthetic**
COSMEBIO requirements of commitment concerning the “BIO” Label production standards:
- Rejections, waste, cleaning, disinfection, energy and transport are controlled
- Storage and production must comply with strict ecological rules
- Chlorine is forbidden in the cleaning process of production machinery
COSMEBIO requirements of commitment concerning the “BIO” Label controls:
- QUALITE FRANCE, the Certifying Agency, is recognized by the French Government
- Complete traceability of all the cosmetic raw materials and their manufacturing process
The COSMEBIO Label guarantees a Certified Organic Cosmetic. The “BIO” label of COSMEBIO signifies that every PHYT’S product has been certified to the COSMEBIO standards by QUALITE FRANCE. These stringent quality standards guarantee a natural cosmetic containing ingredients resulting from Organic agriculture and complying with precise rules designed to protect both the consumer and the environment.
** Every PHYT’S skin care product surpasses the requirement obligation by using only 100% NATURAL ORIGIN ingredients. PHYT’S reject’s using a 5% maximum of chemical ingredients as an option. Although COSMEBIO, the most demanding natural and organic standards for cosmetics allows 5% of synthetic ingredients in the finished product: Laboratories PHYT’S refuses to use this right.
The COSMEBIO Label is proudly displayed on all PHYT’S packaging.
Phyt’s TV Commercial 20s
Phyt’s TV Commercial 10s